Wolfowitz Gets the '1984' Treatment
Frying Wolfowitz: Phil de Vellis, the man who brought us "Hillary 1984," is taking on nepotism-plagued Paul Wolfowitz with "The Bank." Dwight Schrute included.
• Raidfest: Arizona Republican Rick Renzi steps down from the Intelligence Committee after the FBI raids his business. The offices of California Republican John. T. Doolittle's wife were raided last Friday in connection with the Jack Abramoff scandal.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• "Remember the rug?": If President Bush's biographers are still looking for a title, they may have just found one.
• Good excuse: British songstress Lily Allen is canceling most of her U.S. tour because she's "tired" and "getting really drunk." At least she's being honest.
• : In a little preview of what a John McCain presidency might look like, the ancient GOPer offers up a bad signing voice and even worse lyrics: "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran."