BRITISH POUND Amy, Blake(Photo: Splash News & Picture Agency)
• Debuting new cuts: Amy Winehouse and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil go for a nice early-morning stroll in the crisp London air. After beating each other within an inch of death.
• Bullied: Francesco Quinn is the latest victim of bull-on-celebrity violence on CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge.
• You down with OBE?: Scientists have discovered a method of inducing an out-of-body experience that doesn't involve Ravi Shankar.
• LiLo can commiserate: Fallen astronaut Lisa Nowak complains about the pain, expense, and inconvenience of her bulky electronic monitoring bracelet.
• Who Wants to be Michael Jackson? is so canceled: China counts transsexuals, plastic surgery patients, and the wildly coiffured among those unfit for the Republic's airwaves. Also targeted: teary-eyed reality-show contestants, "unhealthy" songs, and "weirdness."
• Bigmouth strikes again: Morrissey will not re-unite with Johnny Marr for $75 million.