Win a Helping of Richie's Sloppy Seconds!
WANTS TO KNOW YA Jenner
• Blind Date: Us Weekly announced a contest in which one lucky lady will win a date with C-List pinup boy Brody Jenner. Some of his past conquests include Nicole Richie and Laguna Beach-ers Kristin Cavallari and Lauren Conrad. Video submissions will be accepted throughout March, more than enough time to get a fake tan and a Valtrex prescription.
• Two the Hardaway: Is retired Miami Heat guard Tim Hardaway okay? This morning he was quoted as saying he hates the gays. Readers of something called Opium magazine will also recall him griping in 2001 about the Chicago Bulls locker room's "small-ass towels." Of course, if he was referring to small ass-towels, he's totally within his rights.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Milli Movie: It was announced today that Hollywood is making a film based on the career of Milli Vanilli. Obviously Behind The Music left a lot of unanswered questions to their dozens of fans. It is not clear yet whether the movie will be dubbed in English by two good-looking German men.
• Changing Tune: Ricky Martin was shaking his bon-bon in Puerto Rico and flipped the bird while crooning a line about President Bush from his song "Asignatura Pendiente." The crowd cheered and momentarily forgot that Martin performed for Bush at his 2001 inauguration.