BAD DOG? Chapman
• At least he didn't bite her: TV bounty hunter (and king of all mullets) Duane "Dog" Chapman is being sued by a woman who claims one of his acquaintances threw her down a flight of stairs and broke her back during the filming of his A&E show.
• Rolling back global warming: The 176 million people in the world who worship at the mega-church of Wal-Mart will be encouraged to save the world as part of the company's "Sustainability 360" plan.
• Like Gandhi, only fatter: Al Gore isn't the only one nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. Rush Limbaugh is, too. Can Dog Chapman's nomination be far behind?
• Wonder boy: Residents of Cancun, Mexico, are amazed by Antonio "Super Tonio" Vasconcelos, a 14.5 pound newborn who drinks five ounces of milk every three hours, a whopping 40 ounces a day!
• Stop us if you've heard this one: A California state representative has introduced the "How Many Legislators Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb Act," which would ban the use of incandescent light bulbs by 2012.