Who Looked Good at the Golden Globes? (Hint: Not Sienna!)
DON'T It sure ain't Miller time • Golden—and tarnished—Globes: Celebrity stylists are to cream-colored gowns as moths are to flames. Reese Witherspoon who bucked the trend in red satin shoes, a bold yellow cocktail dress, and youngish-looking bangs owned the best-dressed list at the Golden Globes last night, placing her miles and miles ahead of Sienna Miller in her "Heidi of the Alps" getup.
• It's raining men: All the pretty, high-cheek-boned hunks are in Milan right now, stomping the catwalks, being fabulous in McQueen, Prada, and Roberto Cavalli. The mood of the coming Fall 2007 fashion season is "somber militarism" enhanced by some seriously tacky touches in the style of late Gianni Versace. Shirts in tinfoil, anyone?
• Read it and weep: Karl Lagerfeld's invasion of privacy lawsuit against the author of The Beautiful Fall was thrown out of Parisian court. (Yes, Wicked Karl will have to swallow the legal fees incurred by the author!) The book, an exposé about the designer and his rivalry with Yves Saint Laurent, is still banned from being distributed in France.
• Leggings, not just for legs anymore: According to Fashion Spy, those amazing £50,000 leggings shown on the Balenciaga runway last October are being bought up by some overly zealous (and wealthy) fashionistas to be stored away in private archives.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Could Be Dragged To Court For Ski Crash Trial Redux As Doctor Considers Appeal
- Ted Nugent Refers To Michelle Obama As 'Mike' In Recent Conspiracy Filled Rant Against Former President Barack Obama
- Demi Moore's First Husband Freddy Moore Dies From Complications of Alzheimer's Disease, Rock Star's Wife Reveals
Photo: Splash News & Picture Agency