Hurricane Amy Blows Through Town
DUDE HIT MY HEAD WITH HIS FACE! Winehouse • Panic on the streets of London: Amy Winehouse may be arrested after allegedly attacking two men (headbutting one!) while out on what might be the bender of all benders Wednesday night. Witnesses say Wino also overturned bar tables and drinks, made out with a random dude, and smoked drugs in the street, before heading home in a cab and paying only half the fare. Which reminds us, tomorrow's Friday!
• New strategy?: Top Barack Obama strategist David Axelrod plays down Obama's losses in Pennsylvania, saying "the white working class has gone to the Republican nominee for many elections." Right, the Dems should really just focus on those making over $250,000 this year and see how that goes for them.
• Hot release: The White House is set to finally release a video today linking North Korea to a suspected nuclear reactor in Syria. While one senior administration official says "making public the pictures is likely to inflame the North Koreans," Pyongyang appears to be putting on a happy face for now.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
YEAH, THERE'S MORE: Don't mess with Yoko; no one likes a whiner, Obama; and life after abortion art!