MATRICULATING Hudgens(Photo: Getty Images)
• Hair to stay: A little bout of Web bush will not stop Vanessa Hudgens from starring in the forthcoming feature film version of High School Musical.
• : A former employee of Oprah's South African school for disadvantaged girls is arrested on charges of alleged assault, indecent assault, criminal injury, and soliciting underage girls to perform indecent acts. With can o' whupass widely opened, O flew from Chicago to Africa and made a tearful apology to parents.
• Falling Star: Did Star Jones party on a charity's dime? The plot thickens as Jones shrinks from a reporter's questions.
• Made for TV: O.J. Simpson's cohorts in his strongarm attempt to recover sports memorabilia in Vegas told the FBI about the plans three weeks in advance. Simpson wanted to televise the whole escapade.
• Yuk mouth: Dancing dentist boogies to "Car Wash" during a root canal, slips, lodges a metal bit in a woman's skull, tries to get it out with a metal hook, but only pushes it deep into her sinus bone. The dentist's name: Dr. Trusty.