TAKE AN IOU? Sen. McCain
• Men overboard!: John McCain's camp is slapped yet again as the duo heading his media team jump ship over non-payment. This comes on the heels of the hire of Rick Davis, whom many believe has suspect past business dealings.
• : With $260 million in earnings, Oprah is the highest paid name in TV, surpassing a distant second-place Simon Cowell by $215 million.
• Downward dog: Michael Vick heads to court to plea on charges of conspiracy and dogfighting. With jail-time likely, one has to wonder what the hound-loving thugs in the state pen will think of Vick's crimes.
• Good buddies: After hanging out with Lance Armstrong in Iowa, John Edwards says: "The biggest problem is my butt hurts. Is that normal?" Calm down. They were biking.
• Luscious lawmakers: It's official, Indiana Rep. Brad Ellsworth is Capitol Hill's hottest hottie, though the list's validity must be questioned when one considers that Nancy Pelosi finished fourth.
• Meow!: It took a Brit to do it, but someone is finally too skinny and primped for L.A. Or maybe the city's bitchy ladies are just trying to sabotage their newest neighbor, Posh Spice, giving her advice to put on some weight and dress down a tad.