St. Rudy's Headlining St. Paul
• Let's talk 9/11, shall we?: Rudy Giuliani will give the keynote speech at the Republican National Convention next week, with Senator Joe Lieberman helping out. McCain's campaign manager said he wanted the list of speakers to showcase the diversity of the Republican Party.
• Biting Clay Aiken's style: Ricky Martin is the father of twin boys via a surrogate mother, his publicist said today.
• Foreign relations: George Hussein Onyango Obama, Barack Obama's long lost brother, apparently lives in a shanty town in Kenya and sustains on less than a dollar a month. He said he is embarrassed by his poverty and denies their relationship when people notice his surname. This puts Cindy McCain's estranged half sister to shame.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Congresswoman Stricken: U.S. Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones of Ohio is in critical condition after have a brain aneurysm while driving. A team of doctors has determined that she has limited brain function.
GO AHEAD AND CLICK, YOU'LL FEEL BETTER! China shuts down iTunes service; Olympics still paying dividends for NBC; Gosling and McAdams together again; and the untimely death of a sax player!