THAT'S RICH Trump, Cuban
• Trump vs. Mark Cuban: The creator of the recently canceled Apprentice reportedly calls the billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks, HD Net, and by-the-wayside website Share Sleuth (last updated Feb. 27) a "fucking loser"—at a Learning Annex "Wealth Expo" in Dallas hosted by Trump. Oh the multi-level irony.
• Poor no more: Before he declared his Democratic presidential candidacy, John Edwards charged colleges as much as $55,000 in speaking fees. The subject: poverty.
• Correction forthcoming: The New York Post picks up a Wayne Madsen blog item about the spit-shined former deputy secretary of defense Paul Wolfowitz losing the girl that cost him his job as World Bank chief. One can only hope Madsen actually did his research this time.
• She's so Jill: Lindsay Lohan bags a contract as the new face of designer label Jill Stuart. "She is sexy and smart, exactly what the Jill Stuart woman embodies," Stuart says. Jill Stuart women could not be reached for comment.
• Fun ship cruise: Greenpeace is almost done reconstructing Noah's Ark. Also, the world's polluters are almost done melting glaciers and polar icecaps.
Photo: Getty Images