MASTERPIECE Sly Style Another week comes to an end, and all our favorite people are in the news. Remember the time ...
• Tom Cruise added a tasteful diamond ring to his man-girdle and elevator shoes ensemble.
• Think Ramadan is just too darn long? So does Ann Coulter.
• Conan O'Brien blamed his Horny Manatees on the FCC, not his own weird personal interest.
• Fox News accidentally released the name of the accuser in the Duke Lacrosse rape trial before hastily pulling it down from their website.
• The authors of Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O'Reilly were condemned to the fiery pits of hell.
• FHM folded and a little part of lads everywhere died.
• A lawyer for Superman producer Jon Peters spoke back to charges against him.
• Are blogs a fad? Radar's own Tyler Gray went on Studio B with Shepard Smith to discuss it.
• And, finally, what you've all been waiting for: The art of Sylvester Stallone.