This Week Felt Like Five Days
MASTERPIECE Sly Style Another week comes to an end, and all our favorite people are in the news. Remember the time ...
• Tom Cruise added a tasteful diamond ring to his man-girdle and elevator shoes ensemble.
• Mel Gibson tantalized fans with possible deleted scenes from Apocalypto and a new WWI TV series in the works.
• Think Ramadan is just too darn long? So does Ann Coulter.
• Conan O'Brien blamed his Horny Manatees on the FCC, not his own weird personal interest.
• Fox News accidentally released the name of the accuser in the Duke Lacrosse rape trial before hastily pulling it down from their website.
• Anchorwoman Katie Couric implored Esquire to "bite" her and Howard Stern threatened to steal Oprah's best friend, Gayle King.
• The authors of Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O'Reilly were condemned to the fiery pits of hell.
• FHM folded and a little part of lads everywhere died.
- William Shatner Prepares To Die: 'Star Trek' Star Admits He 'Doesn't Have Long To Live'
- Bombshell: 'Devastated' Ariana Madix Believes Tom Sandoval Slept With Raquel Leviss IN THEIR BED At $2.2 Million Village Valley Home
- Chris Brown Questioned By U.K. Police For Alleged Involvement In Club Brawl That Sent Man To The Hospital
• Angelina Jolie tried to strong-arm Vogue over the magazine's writer choice and Hollywood's favorite friendly scribe Liz Smith saw her daily column trimmed back to three times per week.
• A lawyer for Superman producer Jon Peters spoke back to charges against him.
• Are blogs a fad? RadarOnline.com's own Tyler Gray went on Studio B with Shepard Smith to discuss it.
• And, finally, what you've all been waiting for: The art of Sylvester Stallone.