LIMITED ENGAGEMENT Clinton, Babs(Photo: Getty Images)
• Hill bags Babs: In a move to blunt the effect of Oprah Winfrey's endorsement of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton's campaign has rolled out a celebrity of its own: Barbra Streisand. Does Iowa really have enough aging queens for this to make a difference?
• Hangin' with Mr. Cooper: Newsman Anderson Cooper (America's second most powerful gay, according to Out magazine) reveals his secret vice: He likes to watch low-rent teen beauty pageants and reality TV shows starring Paula Abdul.
• Wouldn't fit on a bumper sticker: Authorities have found a series of photocopied screeds in Story County, Iowa, that urge prospective caucusers to "Vote for Edwards, Not the Derogatory Word For Women or the Offensive Appellation for African-Americans. Vote for the White Man!" Poor Chris Dodd: No one's whiter than him! Where's his support?
• : Apparently Canada has a Music Hall of Fame. Also apparently, the bar to entry is so low that Alanis Morisette merits induction. We're not going to go with an "ironic" joke and neither should you.
• MILF of human kindness: In its ceaseless attempt to offer its readership new and different masturbation options, Maxim selects the nine hottest pregnant women ever. We look forward to next month's gallery of sexy fetuses.