INSPIRED Barack, Rupert (inset) • The audacity: The New York Post endorses Obama for pres, saying he represents, of all things, a fresh start. The Clintons, by the paper's measure, are "tired and tattered" and reeking of "cynicism and opportunism." The Hulkster agrees.
• Dangerous waters: Ralph Nader says he's considering a presidential bid.
• Singing for supper: Desperate, recently canned former American Idol Ruben Studdard sues a concert promoter for buffet cash.
• Girl on girl: In her latest plea for attention, Paris Hilton engages in some girls'-only tonsil hockey with House of Wax costar Elisha Cuthbert.
• Baby watch: Ethan Hawke is expecting a baby with girlfriend Ryan Shawhughes. Wonder if he'll be as traumatized by her postnatal lady bits as he was with Uma Thurman's.
• No no no: Us Weekly says Michelle Williams drove Heath Ledger to Promises rehab in spring 2006, but he refused to get out of the car and enter treatment.