BACK TO JAIL Abdel-Rahman • Sick man: Omar Abdel-Rahman, the Egyptian cleric jailed in connection with the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, has been returned to prison after being hospitalized for a tumor on his liver. Authorities were concerned by Abdel-Rahman's illness—which was discovered after he started spitting up blood early this month—because he'd previously called for terror attacks in the event of his death in an American prison.
• Shakedown: Koral Karsan, former driver for John Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, is being charged with blackmail for allegedly threatening to reveal personal information about her and her family unless she ponied up $2 million. Prosecutor Maureen O'Connor further claimed Karsan threaten to kill Ono: "He indicated that he had people on standby, waiting to kill the victim in this case."
• The Right thing to do: White House Press Secretary Tony Snow has apologized to NBC news correspondent David Gregory for calling him partisan. Earlier: Tony Snow & Stretch's Itchy & Scratchy Tribute Act.
- 'American Idol' Judge Katy Perry 'Pushed Out' of Gig, Producers Tired of Non-Stop Drama: Report
- EXPOSED: Michael Jackson's Ex-Bodyguard Spills About The 'Real Reason' Late Pop Star Underwent Nose Surgery
- NFL Star Tom Brady Believes Ex-Wife Gisele Bündchen Started Romance With Jiu-Jitsu Trainer Before Their Split