INTERN-AL ISSUES McCain (Photo: Getty Images)
• War room whippersnappers: A pair of recently trained interns will run John McCain's war room now that yet another staffer has left the campaign.
• Mosque mistake: Self-proclaimed international super-celebrity Rudy Giuliani comes to the defense of his homeland security adviser who claimed there were "too many mosques" in America. Rudy "chuckles" at the notion of releasing an adviser for making a politically suicidal comment.
• Tracking Tancredo: Tom Tancredo drops out of the Black Voter Forum, joining Fred Thompson, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Rudy Giuliani. Some question whether his late departure is linked to the inclusion of Alan Keyes in the forum. Others question whether Tancredo is still newsworthy. (Answer: We suppose!)
• Seven-year itch solved: Bavarian biker babe/Christian Socialist Party candidate Gabriele Pauli has proposed that marriages in Bavaria expire after seven years, at which point couple can decide whether to renew or not.
• The billionaire ego stomp: Eighty-two of America's billionaires didn't make Forbes' list of the 400 richest Americans, which determined this year's cutoff to be a net worth of $1.3 billion.