We have some things that we would like you to think about over the weekend, after you recover from tonight's debate—which is going to set new ratings records!
• "'We've seen over and over again that the blogs are the most effective fact-checking tool that we have,'—McCain spokesman, Michael Goldfarb, to Michelle Malkin."
• Uh oh. "Patches of matter in the universe seem to be moving at very high speeds and in a uniform direction that can't be explained by any of the known gravitational forces in the observable universe."
• "Somalia's notorious pirates have staged perhaps their most brazen attack yet, seizing a Ukrainian ship in the Indian Ocean full of arms bound for Kenya's military, including dozens of battle tanks." Ukrainian tanks? Bound for Kenya, you say?
• "Lindsay Lohan got some ink this week when she told a radio host she and Sam Ronson had been 'going on' for a long time. Many took that as a coming out statement, but her press flack says that's not the case: 'There was no confession.'"
• "At 7:00 p.m. this evening, the President and Mrs. Bush will attend the 2008 National Book Festival Gala performance and dinner."