T.B. REAL Speaker
• Not even a T.B.J.?: Hard-hitting Larry King asks the probing question of TB lawyer Andrew Speaker—is he getting any on his honeymoon? The answer is no.
• Fashion war!: Real designers hate on celebrity designers; Olsen Twins threatened with a rain of open-palmed blows, sardonic quips, and bitchy sideways glances.
• All Plinkoed out: With Bob Barker now officially retired, will the nation forget to fix their pets, causing a horrifically cute overpopulation of puppies and kitties?
• Lowe blow: At a charity golf tournament, aging Brat Packer Rob Lowe kills Iowa's state bird with a rogue golf ball.
• Do the right twang: Is it possible that a Southern drawl tops the list of qualities that Repubs love about newly minted candidate Fred Thompson?
• Utilitarian love: Britney finally lands a boyfriend with a use. He's her drug counselor.
• Back from the dead: After receiving 25 tons of peanuts from fans of the erstwhile post-apocalyptic drama Jericho, CBS caves and un-cancels the show.