• Sick suits: Infectious personality TB Andy Speaker gets sued for $1.3 million by nine of the people he could have made ill.
• Food fight: Whole Foods CEO John Mackey takes to the anonymous Internet message boards to trash rival Wild Oats.
• Lowe and behold: TV politician Rob Lowe hits Capitol Hill with a promise to secure tax breaks for people who own plug-in hybrids.
• When Dobbs attacks: If you're in Milwaukee next week and have a Lou Dobbs mask lying around, head over to an immigration rally with the strange theme: "Do you have to be Lou Dobbs to have a voice in the immigration debate?"
• Dr. Queen: The man responsible for such scientific hits as "Fat Bottomed Girls," Queen's Brian May, finishes the Ph.D. in astrophysics he started 33 years ago.
• No biggie: Despite depicting her "not in a ladylike manner," Miss New Jersey's not-so-racy photos won't strip her of her title.