FED'S PEN Home of Brit-free freakiness. • New K-hole: Star has an exclusive look at FedEx's new suburban digs (large image after the jump) and a tell-all book in which he be accusin' on Britney of drinking during her pregnancy. Can Brangelina adopt Tater-tots I and II?
• A dream of peace: Joining the fray mooching off Vogue's interview with baby-hungry Angelina Jolie, Us slaps Angie and Jennifer Aniston on the cover with a story about how Ms. Jolie would like to reconcile. One man-stealer vested on the Brangelina/Vaughniston front, one to go.
• Gal pals: Now that they're BFFs, Jen can help Angelina plan her wedding. Or her plan next pregnancy! Katie Holmes, who "looks pregnant," can get in on that action.
• From Crosby's mouth to Lohan's ears: Not-daddy to Mary Cheney's baby David Crosby takes aim at Brit and the current crop of prefab pop twits whom he says lack any sense of political awareness. AA's most famous eight-day chip holder Lindsay Lohan clearly saw this coming when she publicly pleaded for guidance from Al Gore.
• Our next item up for bid: Bob Barker tries to save an elephant.
• Celebrity smackdown: Wrestler Diamond Dave sues Jay-Z for copyright infringement for his use of the diamond handsign. Van has-been David Lee Roth sees dollar signs.