Dubya Gets Embarrassingly Jiggy
ACTUALLY, THE ROOF IS PLENTY HIGH, MR. PRESIDENT Bush
• Bush a move: The Prez boogies down in the rose garden with Senegalese artists from the West African Dance Company to celebrate Malaria Awareness Day. Tomorrow, he celebrates Embarrassing Dance Moves Awareness Day.
• Smell the globe: The original members of mock rock group Spinal Tap are reuniting in the name of global warming.
• First Rosie, now Alec!: After dumping his reps at CAA, Alec Baldwin tapes an interview with Rosie O'Donnell for The View, then O'Donnell tells the studio audience that she advised him against doing the interview, and that he's leaving the country. Baldwin wants out of the TV biz, saying, "I have been in the business for over 27 years, and I don't care if I do anything else in TV ever again."
- William Shatner Prepares To Die: 'Star Trek' Star Admits He 'Doesn't Have Long To Live'
- Bombshell: 'Devastated' Ariana Madix Believes Tom Sandoval Slept With Raquel Leviss IN THEIR BED At $2.2 Million Village Valley Home
- Chris Brown Questioned By U.K. Police For Alleged Involvement In Club Brawl That Sent Man To The Hospital
• Count him in: Oh. Arizona Republic Senator John McCain hadn't already formally announced his White House bid?
• No spring break: Girls Gone Wild mogul Joe Francis has been slapped with yet another lawsuit, this time for sexual battery.
• U2 loves Idol: Bono's gang is scheduled to appear on Fox's Idol Gives Back special tonight.