Ashlee's Nose and Madge's Woes
BUYING THE COWGIRL Kidman
• Star: Keith Urban (barely) cheated on Nicole Kidman at his bachelor party. And was Owen Wilson dodging a dip in the Grotto at the Playboy Mansion out of loyalty to Kate Hudson or because he didn't want to taint his latest hair coloring? Meanwhile, the mother of Dancing with the Stars dropout Sara Evans porn-loving, Republican fundraising other half Craig Schelske tells the mag Evans herself, "likes the nightlife," and (predictably) will never find another man as good as Craig. Plus, Courtney Love's new man is six years older than Frances Bean and can't even drink legally (a particular problem here).
• Us: More details about the dust-up between Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington on the set of Grey's Anatomy. Dempsey was late. Washington, who'd had a restraining order filed against him by a crew member on another show, was pissed he wasn't picked to play McDreamy. Washington hates tardiness (and possibly gays), so he grabbed Dempsey by the neck. No word on whether Dr. George added some oil on this meaty man fire.
• Life & Style: In perfect synergy with its sister publication In Touch's report about Ashlee Simpson's cosmetic surgery jones, L&S reports that Ashlee wants another nose job. Seems her schnoz lengthened a little as it healed. It happens, her doc tells L&S. Plus: Madonna is worried she might lose "her" baby, and Jennifer Aniston is reportedly spotted shopping for baby clothes. (Spoiler: She didn't dump Vince for a baby).
• National Enquirer: Not to be outdone by her Malawian would-be babydaddy, Madge takes her adoption woes to Oprah in an interview tonight on ABC then the Today Show Oct. 30.
• People: Isaiah Washington is already apologizing.