ADAM, STEVE Coming to Capetown
• <a href="
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/14/D8LCTCSG0.html" target="_blank">Duly noted: Legislators in South Africa legalize gay marriage by a vote of 230-41. Ironic that a country in which blacks weren't even recognized as real people a decade ago is, on paper, more progressive than the United States.
• <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/14/iran.nuclear/index.html
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
"target="_blank">Rogue nation fulfilled: Iran to have enough nuclear fuel to meet all its "needs" by February.
• Nice legs don't translate to gravitas: Evening news ratings at CBS are for the first time lower than when Katie Couric started.
• Winning hearts and minds?: The vast majority (or maybe everyone—details are sketchy) of the 150 Iraqis kidnapped from a Baghdad research institute were released. No one is thought to have been injured.