Sorry State: Home of Wesley Snipes
SUNSHINE SON Snipes
Each Friday, RadarOnline.com falls in love again with Florida—home of fallen stars, closeted politicians, deranged people of every stripe, and Disney.
• Tax evasion sensation: Nuwaubian actor Wesley Snipes fires his attorneys in his tax evasion case in Ocala, citing their lack of preparedness in defending him against the charges.
• Slow news day? Check Florida!: Shooting suspect ducks into one of Ft. Lauderdale's fugitive friendly catacombs of pre-fab apartments as an army of cops swarm the particle-board maze.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Florida, great for kids: A Florida teen is accused of choking and beating to death his eight-year-old brother over a dessert dispute.