"Sanchez" Gets Plugged, Bradley Gets Laughs
PRANKSTER Bradley • Right, and their waiter's name was Heywood Yaplugme: A newspaper's Page Six reports spotting "Will Ferrell and a man identified as Gary Sanchez lunching at Cafe Gitane" yet fails to mention that "Gary Sanchez" is the name of Ferrell's production company. At least they didn't say he was lunching with Brandon Tartikoff.
• What are these words aligned loosely forming a sentence?: Also in a newspaper today, this amazing, pee your pants sentence about Dane Cook: "Who is this man behind the tour that is having an orgasm?"
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Genuinely funny: This moment in the New York Times's obituary of 60 Minutes correspondent Ed Bradley:
At one point, 60 Minutes executive producer Jeff Fager said, Mr. Bradley tried to convince Don Hewitt that he wished to change his name to Shahib Shahab, and thus the opening of the '60 Minutes' broadcast to: 'I'm Mike Wallace. I'm Morley Safer. I'm Shahib Shahab.'
"He let the gag run for quite some time," Mr. Fager said. "Don was quite concerned."