BACK TAX CITY Snipes(Photo: Getty Images)
• Barren?: Pamela Anderson responds to pregnancy rumors with a one-word blog haiku: No.
• <a href="http://education.guardian.co.uk/universityaccess/story/0,,2238962,00.html
" target="_blank">Losing face: A Cambridge University admissions tutor admits to browsing applicants' Facebook profiles to get their real story, saying "I have to confess that I actually joined to see what I was missing and also to check up (discreetly) on applicants for a college position." We knew that the HR department at our own shitty cubicle-farm did this sort of thing, but Cambridge? C'mon.
• White shag: The Republicans head to Myrtle Beach for some girl time, debate. Sore loser Mitt Romney attacks John McCain and accuses him of giving up on those who have lost their jobs. Petty, Mitt, petty.
• Fallen idols: Katharine McPhee joins the unrepped likes of fellow Idols Ruben Studdard and Taylor Hicks as she's dropped by RCA records.
• Heart failure: Donda West's final coroner's report reveals that the mother-to-Kanye died of a heart attack, that may or may not have been caused by her plastic surgery at the hands of shady non-doc Jan Adams—about as close to a TMZ retraction as we're likely to get.