SLY MARKETING Stallone, friend
• Stallone, not yet dead: Protein pudding-slinging failed magazine publisher and Rocky Balboa star Sylvester Stallone admits to Newsweek that he might have sold out "on occasion," but asks, "Don't I get the chance to recover?" Sure. It's called Rocky III.
• Broken borders: The E. coli chalupa, now available in Long, Staten Islands.
• Punching the bishop: The Bishop of Southwark, a regular religious commentator on BBC radio, suffered a black eye and lost his crucifix after quaffing Portuguese wine and stumbling into a stranger's Mercedes. "I'm the Bishop of Southwark, it's what I do," the Right Reverend Tom Butler reportedly told the baffled driver.
• Rocker releases restaurant guide: Franz Ferdinand singer Alex Kapranos eats balls.
• He Will Rock 4 U: Prince will take some time off from his endless Las Vegas gigging to play the Super Bowl halftime show. ''He's an electric performer whose body of work has appealed to a wide, diverse audience over the years,'' says NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy.
• Thanks, America: For forgiving Mel Gibson and making his Apocalypto number one at the box office. According to estimates, the movie made $14.2 million this weekend, putting it on track to make $611,899,420 worldwide, just like Gibson's The Passion of the Christ.