MAD DICK Cheney (Photo: Getty Images)
• Rebel rouser: A photog snaps a Confederate flag hanging at the gun club where Dick Cheney is hunting for the day, and Rev. Al Sharpton demands Cheney "leave immediately, denounce the club, and apologize for going to a club that represents lynching, hate, and murder to black people." All in an afternoon.
• Ro-B.O. copping: Bill O'Reilly dispatches agents to a signing of Rosie O'Donnell's new book in hopes of instigating a battle. Unfazed, Ro takes to her blog and blows harder that Bill.
• Fear the snowman: The eight major Republican candidates agree to a YouTube debate, allowing for Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, and John McCain to finally say what they're really thinking. Mitt Romney fears a repeat of the Dems YouTube debate.
• Down ... set ... hut-hut: A study finds that one third of former high school football players engaged in sexual acts with other men. The facts of the study clarify that the 47 respondents weren't good enough to make the leap to college ball and have so chosen to cheerlead instead. Wait, male cheerleaders are gay?
• Retaliation: Google's response to losing a Facebook bidding war with Microsoft: fire up their own networking site, codename Maka-maka.