Sean Combs: I Didn't Whack Tupac
DIDDY DIDN'T Combs (Photo: Getty Images) • Naming names: Sean 'What's His Face' Combs is denying a report in the Los Angeles Times that claims his associates were behind the murder of Tupac Shakur. "The story is a lie. It is beyond ridiculous and completely false I am shocked that the Los Angeles Times would be so irresponsible as to publish such a baseless and completely untrue story." The story was published as a Web exclusive and did not appear in the paper's print editions.
• Sunnier days ahead?: Amy Winehouse has purchased a sunbed to help her scabby face issues. But, that may be the least of her probs. Record bosses have reportedly ordered her back to rehab, with one source saying "All the optimism after the Grammys has gone. Amy is sliding towards oblivion."
• Free man: Rogue french trader Jérome Kerviel—accused of one of the largest bank frauds in history ($7.2 billion!)—will be released from jail today, pending further investigation.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
WAIT, THERE'S MORE: No do-overs for Florida; Penthouse in the lead; and animals are sluts, too!