WONDERBRO Baron Cohen, Package
• Special packing: Shocker! Sacha Baron Cohen padded his man-pack for Sweeney Todd (on his own initiative), affirms odd obsession with how he looks down there.
• Ironclad idiots: Two ass hats interrupt a Hillary Clinton campaign stop, screaming "Iron my shirt" at the senator. Hill handles the moment with grace (and zero tears), quipping, "Ah, the remnants of sexism, alive and well."
• Hundred Years War II: Larry Birkhead, baby daddy to Anna Nicole (may she rest in peace), dukes it out with his former lawyer over lingering legal fees from his custody battle for Dannielynn.
• Across party lines: Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says he is "taking joy" in Obama's success.
• Fear factor: Nicole Richie is scared of childbirth. Yeah, us too. Doesn't mean we're about to try and pop one out.
• Not so sneaky: Jessica Seinfeld sued for plagiarism by Missy Chase Lapine, author of The Sneaky Chef, a cookbook that bears striking resemblances to Seinfeld's Oprah-endorsed veggie-puree tome.