Sarah Palin's Pipeline Doesn't Actually Exist
THE MORE YOU SUFFER, THE MORE MONEY ALASKA MAKES The pipeline and gas prices (Photo: State of Alaska) Entertainment
• Ha! The very early Oscar picks are in!
• That natural gas pipeline that Sarah Palin built from Alaska to the Lower 48? Actually it only exists on paper and hasn't gotten federal approval yet—and might never be built.
• A Mega-rich Mexican raider has bought up 6.4 percent of the New York Times stock—which means he thinks that stock will turn around in the next few years! Hmm!
• MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann says that New York Observer TV reporter Felix Gillette "made up a quote or printed a quote made up by someone else" when he quoted Andrea Mitchell.
• In its second week on air, 90210 lost a third of its audience.
• Some of the world's largest financial services institutions "marketed allegedly abusive transactions that helped foreign hedge-fund investors avoid billions of dollars in U.S. taxes over the past decade."
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Bloomingdale's is rolling out mini-stores in Santa Monica and Washington D.C.