IT'S YOUR WORLD, BOSS Rupert (Photo: Getty Images) • Movin' on up: New Corps. kingpin Rupert Murdoch is moving his newly purchased Wall Street Journal to midtown Manhattan, according to reports.
• Nader's nadir?: In an attempt to assail Hillary Clinton, perennial also-ran Ralph Nader pens a letter to his army of three listing things Bill Clinton has done wrong.
• Oh (Big) Brother: A video surveillance system set for NYC subways has a growing price tag—taking a leap of $265 million to $450 million—and no set date to deliver. What with nerds running this intelligent video algorithm technology, beware the upskirts, ladies.
• Passing out, condoms necessary: As the Carnival celebration commences in Brazil, government officials are doling out millions of condoms in order to prevent doling out millions of dollars in prenatal care come November.
• Reunion for NKOTB?: The New Kids on the Block are following the Spice Girls' successful, sold-out lead by launching a comeback.
• Subtle, Rudy, subtle: Can floundering candidate Rudy Guiliani see his campaign's end in sight?