Rumer Escapes in a Smokescreen
STONE FREE Rumer Willis
• Nothing but Rumers: Rumer Willis just happened to find herself in a La Quinta hotel room during a marijuana drug bust, somehow managing to avoid arrest and any further investigation.
• Tough Rove: White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove is issued a subpoena to testify about the dismissal of U.S. attorneys in the ongoing Gonzales-gate dispute.
• Bottle to throttle: An independent health panel finds that sauced-up NASA astronauts are allowed to fly on shuttle launches. Related: Space sabotage?!
- William Shatner Prepares To Die: 'Star Trek' Star Admits He 'Doesn't Have Long To Live'
- Bombshell: 'Devastated' Ariana Madix Believes Tom Sandoval Slept With Raquel Leviss IN THEIR BED At $2.2 Million Village Valley Home
- Chris Brown Questioned By U.K. Police For Alleged Involvement In Club Brawl That Sent Man To The Hospital
• Smash my Gameboy SP: It's an all-clear at Long Beach Airport, where officials evacuated the premises due to the discovery of an exposed-wire version of a handheld game.