Rudy Takes 'America's Mayor' Pitch to UK
THE FACE OF AMERICA? Rudy (Photo: Getty Images)
• Sir Rudolph: In London, Giuliani proclaims, "I'm probably one of the four or five best known American in the world." Though he names Bill and Hillary as potential members of his self-conceived international circle, the honorary Sir Rudolph leaves out the current president and J.T.
• O'Reilly the Emasculating: In response to the taser seen 'round the world, Bill O'Reilly affirms, "I've been tasered for a story, and all I can say is: He is the biggest wimp in the United States of America.... And I don't say that with any kind of bravado." UF student Andrew Meyer's likely response: "Don't call me a wimp, bro!"
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Star bores: Hillary calls Cheney "Darth Vader" during an NYC fundraiser, clearly displaying her longing to be considered the Princess Leia of the race.
• Edgy veggies: Alicia Silverstone strips naked for PETA in a new TV spot, successfully wedding sex and vegetables in the subconscious of the next generation.
• Free TV: NBC will make popular television programs available for free download, permitting Americans to at last do legally what they've been doing illegally for years.