The View to a Kill
Divergent views: The tension between "big, fat, lesbian, loud" Rosie and "innocent, pure, Christian" Elisabeth Hasselbeck reaches a new high on The View. The ladies have three weeks left to not kill each other: Will they make it?
• Sexy Al redux: Seems we're not the only ones who remember a younger, slimmer Gore. The man himself chooses a photo from his trimmer days for his latest book, The Assault on Reason (in which George W. Bush is indexed under "Reason" and "lack of").
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Move over Giuliani: Hot on the heels of his South Carolina dust-up with the former New York mayor, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) blames Dick Cheney for 9/11.
• Sparks flies: American Idol season six draws to a not-so-surprising conclusion as 17-year-old Jordin Sparks beats out Timbersnake wannabe Blake Lewis.
• He can write: In fall 2008 the world will witness the arrival of, believe it or not, more Borat. This time in the form of a double-titled book, Borat: Touristic Guidings To Minor Nation of U.S. and A and Borat: Touristic Guidings To Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.
• Wall of deceit: The judge in the Phil Spector murder case rules that a criminologist hid evidence from the prosecution.