STAGED TRAINWRECK Rockwell, Josh,
• Inept interviewer: MTV unleashes the "Awkward Celebrity Interviewer" on Joshua costars Sam Rockwell and Jacob Kogan. Hilarity, pantlessness ensue.
• Gay debate: The '08 candidates will participate in a debate exclusively on the subject of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender issues. So far, John Edwards is in the lead.
• First Laddie's book deal: A new book by Bill Clinton about charitable works and giving is due out in September. Proceeds go to charity.
• Conservatives turn on Thompson?: The shortcomings and mistakes of Fred Thompson are laid bare. Among them: "Rumors circulated that Thompson was lazy, uninterested in the daily grind that comes with being a Senator." Fred is surely YouTube-ing a response as we speak.
• Madness to method acting: Actor Aaron Eckhart boasts of clamping himself with a clothespin in order to help his acting in a scene where his character's groin hurts. He comments, "People say, 'Why do you want to put a clothespin on your nuts?' You know why? Because that's what I do for a living."