INTERNATIONAL POP STAR? Ricky (Photo: Getty Images)
• Ay, papi: Ricky Martin wants to adopt one child from each continent, outdoing fellow adoption queens Madonna and Angelina Jolie.
• Dodd out!: Citing scheduling conflicts, 2008 presidential candidate and Democratic Sen. Chris Dodd pulls out of the gay presidential debates, sponsored by Logo. Apparently there was a rerun of Designing Women on that he hadn't seen. (Joe Biden isn't showing up, either.)
• Reading rainblow: Laura Bush and daughter Jenna co-write children's story. No word on whether they'll address the perils of underage drinking.
• Falling stars: A private developer removes 61 stars, including Cary Grant's and Clark Gable's, from the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
• Fixing a cracked relationship: Are Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown together again?
• Space case: Lisa Marie Nowak, the former astronaut who tried to kidnap her lover's other, asks if she can remove her ankle-monitoring bracelet. Didn't she take a hint from LiLo on how to beat that thing?