DON'T FORGET TO WRITE Clinton
• Mmm, mesquite Bush: President Bush, on the other hand, spends part of his weekend getting grilled on 60 Minutes. Correspondent Scott Pelley does the grilling.
• Model Congress: Instead of banning excessively skinny models from working Fashion Week in New York, as was done in Milan (and Madrid), the Council of Fashion Designers of America recommends that "models with eating disorders seek treatment ... and smoking and alcohol be banned."
- NFL Star Tom Brady Believes Ex-Wife Gisele Bündchen Started Romance With Jiu-Jitsu Trainer Before Their Split
- Wendy Williams' Family Breaks Their Silence: Unable to Call Troubled Talk Show Host After Court-Appointed Guardian Takes Over
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs Denies 'Gang Rape' of 17-year-old Girl in 2003 — Claims Lawsuit 'Violates' His Constitutional Rights