• Copy wrong!: The doting mom in this video is suing Universal, which made her remove the video from YouTube because it says the barely audible Prince song playing in the background constitutes a copyright violation.
• Spy wars: Matt Damon's unfazed at having to play a second-rate James Bond in the Bourne movies. He thinks 007 is an "imperialist and a misogynist"—and he's clearly not at all bitter.
• PervSpace: Investigators find 29,000 registered sex-offenders on MySpace, four times what the site reported in May.
• Drink up: John Mayer may be a jokester, but even he knows that underage drinking is no laughing matter. Which is why he's threatening to tea-bag any future violators at his concerts.
• Phone-y: Disappointing sales figures for the iPhone cause Apple stock to take a beating. Now its shareholders are only billionaires.