Prince Harry Takes a Hike
• Map quest: Likely chosen for his experience at getting wrecked, Prince Harry is trained to go on missions for a company that makes maps for use during disaster relief.
• At least she's working: Former Catholic Brat Packer Mare Winningham invents a new musical genre, coins a phrase, and offends music lovers and the chosen ones alike with Jewgrass.
• Pseudo-intellectual property: J.K. Rowling gets litigious after an Indian shrine to honor the Hindu goddess of valor was designed in the image of Hogwarts School without permission.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• The skinny on latex: Custom-fit condom entrepreneur Frank Sadlo says most men, when given the choice, order condoms less than 5.12 inches.