BOOTY, BABIES Lopez (Photo: Getty Images) • Twin engines: Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez popped this morning, giving birth to a twin boy and girl in Long Island, New York. The world waits in suspense for the baby names. The parents wait in suspense for the People mag baby-pic payday.
• Baby Barack: Are you listening, J-Lo? A popular baby-naming website names Barack as "the Name of the Year." "This is no political statement, just a statement on names in our culture," says the site's Baby Name Wizard.
• Heppy birthday to you all: Demi-boy Ashton Kutcher and friends were exposed to Hepatitis A at a 30th birthday party earlier this month at NYC nightclub Socialista. Other hep cats who came in contact with the hotspot's sickly bartender that night include Bruce Willis, Madonna, and Gwyneth Paltrow. All attendees are urged to get vaccinated.
• Final blows: Hillary Clinton attempted to shake Barack Obama in last night's debates in Texas but failed to land a hit on the frontrunner. A remarkably low point: calling Obama "change you can xerox," which earned her widespread boos.
• Throwing the book: Travel organizations call for a boycott of Lonely Plant guidebooks until the publishers do away with the Burma edition. "Visitors to Burma are helping sustain the military junta by giving it much-needed foreign currency," reads an online petition.
• Busted: The Texas po-po nab Aaron Carter, little bro to Backstreet Boy Nick, for marijuana possession. Carter, who will face arraignment today, had more than two ounces of green on him.
• Final sitting: An Australian painter and friend of Heath Ledger, Vincent Fantauzzo, puts his final portrait of the late actor up for an esteemed Aussie art prize.