• Us: "Jen & Vince Are They Back On?" Did Vaughn's lawsuit give it away? Plus, details on Dancing with the Stars contestant Sara Evans's divorce from her allegedly swingin', (self-produced) porn-collecting, Republican-fundraising hubby who once refused to let a DWTS costume designer in his home because the man was a "sodomite."
• Star: Getting a jump on the next Vaughniston lawsuit, the mag touts its "Secret Surgeries" issue with a classic before/after Aniston shot and points out nose, chin, and brow work. Kate Moss and Jessica Simpson get the treatment, too. Plus, Omarosa scores Tara Reid's old boobs in a rummage sale.
• Ok!: Tori Spelling gives her "only" interview about her baby and her already rocky relationship (but it's better now, really!) with Dean McDermott. Then what the hell was this in June or this again Oct. 4? Plus, Jen buys a $15 million "lovenest" for her and Vince down the street from Courtney Cox.
• National Enquirer: Clay Aiken and Pee Wee Herman are apparently thick as thieves. Plus Brad Pitt got with a hooker, according to the hooker's new tell-all (hint: it's not Angelina) ...
• Life & Style: ... Which would explain why Angelina collapsed (or it could be that she's too thin). And the real truth about Vaughniston? They did break up and haven't been in the same country since Sept. 12. The $15 million lovenest is more likely Jen's way of escaping the house she shared with Vince.
Larger Aniston nose candy after the jump