FULL COURT PRESS People cover • To the victor go the spoils: Leaving the other tabs holding their proverbial Spears update, People magazine manages to eke recently deceased actor Heath Ledger onto the cover.
• Three counts in Yuma: Rapper Li'l Wayne arrested in Yuma, Arizona, on three felony drug charges after the feds find illegal substances, including the cocaine, on his charter bus.
• What awaits: Does Heath Ledger's death have you down? Is all the Democratic candidate infighting leaving you with the strange feeling that they'll screw it up again this time around? Things are probably worse.
• Groundhog Day: Britney Spears heads to the courthouse for a child-custody hearing, then bolts before getting inside. In her defense, court dates are a drag.
• The more you know: A Georgia high- and middle-school are set to pay students $8 per hour to get them attending tutoring programs. It's called, obnoxiously enough, "Learn & Earn." Damn, first-date oral, and now this—kids today got it pretty good.
• Lifesaver: It's okay, America. More Scientology videos are here. Next up, her royal Diet-ress, Kirstie Alley.