Beating Back the Hordes at Paris Launch
CAUSES CONGESTION Hilton
• They love her: Police are called in and a lane of traffic is closed to handle the teeming throngs at the launch of Paris Hilton's clothing line at haute L.A. boutique Kitson.
• : When not routing out global terrorism, members of the CIA and FBI are editing the Wikipedia pages of subjects like Guantánamo prison and the Iraq War.
• Heroin induced vacation: A week after being hospitalized for "severe exhausting," a skeleton like Amy Winehouse cancels her next month of shows to deal with "health issues" (code for heroin addiction."
- Demi Moore's First Husband Freddy Moore Dies From Complications of Alzheimer's Disease, Rock Star's Wife Reveals
- Jonathan Majors' Legal Team Aims To Have Assault Charges 'Dropped' After Providing 'Video Evidence' To New York DA
- Jonathan Major's US Army Ads Pulled By The Military After The Actor's Arrest Over 'Domestic Dispute'
• Rubble trouble: Three people are killed and six injured when rubble collapses on rescue workers trying reach the six trapped Utah miners.