NIGHT MOVES Heather, Tony (Photo: Getty Images)
• Fond memories: Tony Randall's widow Heather, who has kept a low profile since the passing of her husband—a stout 50 years her senior!—opens up to Marie Claire about their "frequent sex." At the prospect of Howard Stern asking her what's it like to blow an 80-year-old, she adds, "we took care of each other that way until the end."
• On message: Convinced that voters have forgotten he was mayor of New York during the 9/11 attacks—as evidenced by his sixth and fourth place finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire—Rudy Giuliani reminds readers nine separate times in a WSJ editorial.
• A band in full: Despite giving it away for free, Radiohead's latest record, In Rainbows, debuts at No. 1 on the full-price-paying pop charts.
• South Carolina salute: Having ridden martial arts master Chuck Norris's awesomeness to victory in Iowa, presidential candidate Mike Huckabee will bank on the bump of the Palmetto State's favorite son, Stephen Colbert. Huck will appear on The Colbert Report Tuesday night.
- Still Going Strong: Cher Steps Out With Much-Younger BF Alexander 'AE' Edwards After Drama With Estranged Son
- Hailey Bieber's Sister Alaia Baldwin Aronow Arrested in Georgia After Bar Brawl Involving Used Tampons
- 'Empire' Star Terrence Howard Faces Nearly $1M in Back Taxes After Controversial Remarks on Taxation and Slavery: Report
• Wedding creativity: Indie-rock mainstays Neutral Milk Hotel frontman Jeff Mangum and Zizek! director Astra Taylor tie the knot.