There's the rub: Rap/sneaker/cuisines of every nation blogger David Cho steps into the ring with his own bear remix, set to "Get Low" by Lil Jon.
• True blue: Madonna not divorcing Guy Ritchie, not boffing A-Rod, says spokesperson.
• Free Mandela: Nelson Mandela's name has been removed from the US terrorism watch list. He has been on the list since the Reagan era. Yay! We're not racist anymore!
• There stands the glass: Heidi Montag released a new song called "One More Drink" just a week after telling the ladies of The View that she doesn't imbibe. Favorite lyrics include "Sipping on that happy juice," and "I'm drinking on that Goose."
• Still leading the world in something: A new survey done by the World Health Organization shows the US has the highest level of illegal drug use on the planet.
• Written off: The Screen Actors Guild contract will expire at 12:01 tomorrow morning. Although a "Last Best Offer" seems unlikely, SAG said it would continue to bargain and has made no plans for a strike.