• As promised, Barack Obama sat for an interview with Fox News monster Bill O'Reilly; here's the first part. No fireworks, unless you consider a candidate acknowledging that the surge is working to be fireworks-worthy. Hopefully they're saving the good stuff for tomorrow.
• Heart's Ann and Nancy Wilson "have informed the McCain/Palin Campaign that Universal Music Publishing and Sony BMG have sent a cease-and-desist notice to not use one of Heart's classic songs, 'Barracuda,' as the congratulatory theme for Sarah Palin." The band, however, is perfectly willing to allow the campaign to make use of 80's schlock hit "Alone."
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Obama supporter Oprah Winfrey is reportedly reluctant to host the Republican VP nominee on her show; "half of her staff" want Palin on, reasoning that an audience-wide giveaway of tacky lipstick is a cheap way to boost ratings.