No Pervs on MySpace
AS SEEN ON TV? Bolton • And with that, half the users disappeared: AP is reporting that MySpace will partner with Sentinel Tech Holding Corp. to create a database of convicted sex offenders in order to keep them off the site. "About 12 percent of MySpace's visitors in October were under 18, according to comScore Media Metrix," writes Anick Jesdanun. And, according to their profiles, the other 88 percent are all 79 years old.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Surreal Life here he comes!: Arianna Huffington is reporting she hears that resigning U.N. Ambassador John Bolton is looking to get into television. Maybe he can be the news spokesman for Quaker Oats.
• Real life: "40% of World's Wealth Owned by 1% of Population." The Onion: "Can The Super-Rich Save Christmas?"
• Everything that sinks must converge: Prison Break star and alleged DUI perp Lane Garrison lived with Jessica and Joe Simpson as a teenager in Richardson, Texas, according to TMZ. (We're resisting the urge to say he "crashed" with them.) But can he stay on MySpace?