Your tip
RadarOnlineRadarOnline
BREAKING NEWS

No Pervs on MySpace

Oct. 27 2008, Published 7:07 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to FlipboardShare to Email
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

AS SEEN ON TV? Bolton • And with that, half the users disappeared: AP is reporting that MySpace will partner with Sentinel Tech Holding Corp. to create a database of convicted sex offenders in order to keep them off the site. "About 12 percent of MySpace's visitors in October were under 18, according to comScore Media Metrix," writes Anick Jesdanun. And, according to their profiles, the other 88 percent are all 79 years old.

MORE ON:
Breaking News
Article continues below advertisement

Surreal Life here he comes!: Arianna Huffington is reporting she hears that resigning U.N. Ambassador John Bolton is looking to get into television. Maybe he can be the news spokesman for Quaker Oats.

Real life: "40% of World's Wealth Owned by 1% of Population." The Onion: "Can The Super-Rich Save Christmas?"

Everything that sinks must converge: Prison Break star and alleged DUI perp Lane Garrison lived with Jessica and Joe Simpson as a teenager in Richardson, Texas, according to TMZ. (We're resisting the urge to say he "crashed" with them.) But can he stay on MySpace?

Advertisement

DAILY. BREAKING. CELEBRITY NEWS. ALL FREE.

More From Radar Online

    Opt-out of personalized ads

    © Copyright 2024 RADAR ONLINE™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. RADAR ONLINE is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.