DEAR MESS Amy
• Dear Trainwreck: Amy Winehouse's mum sends her troubled daughter an open letter, saying "We were terrified after we saw those pictures of you earlier this week, wandering the freezing streets of London at dawn in your underwear. All I wanted to do was rush into those pictures and wrap you up in a big, warm blanket." Who didn't?
• Out of service: Pro-troop org Move America Forward tells fallen Idol Jessica Sierra that America actually doesn't need her hot mess, bars her from participating in their "A Song for Their Service" concert. Sierra said to be exploring more creative ways to service the troops.
• Double O: Oprah and Obama draw 29,000 at a political rally in South Carolina. Oprah reassures the crowd, saying "People are thinking, is this going to be like my book club? ... I know the difference between a book club and this seminal moment in our history." But, does America?
• Charles in charge: One of America's least eligible bachelors, Scott Baio, weds his longtime girlfriend. Be strong ladies, there are other 40-something former sitcom stars with VH1 reality shows out there.
• Don't look back: Feeling that last week's rapist-murderer pardon news didn't help his campaign enough, Mike Huckabee tells Fox News that he was sort of on to something in 1992 when he said AIDS patients should be quarantined.
• Insert inappropriate joke here: In the wake of Iggy-gate, Ellen DeGeneres teams up with former Meow Mix owner Richard Thompson to help fix-up America's animal shelters. Note: Meox Mix here refers to the cat food, not your local lesbian bar.