Miss NJ Photos Lewder than Imagined
SWINGIN' SINGLET Polumbo
• "Silly" snapshots: Miss New Jersey Amy Polumbo's blackmail photos reveal a moderately tame pageant queen (with the exception of spread-eagle splits) who likes to surround herself with "silly," overweight, breast-groping/biting male friends.
• New search: George Bush: The Texas secretary of state's online database has private personal info free for the taking.
• Worry not ex-wives: Divorcees rejoice as CBS News President Sean McManus addresses rumors of an early departure for Katie Couric—he says he expects the anchor-under-attack to stick it out through her five-year contract.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Kelly Clarkson on Clive Davis: "I just want people to hear my album, instead of 100-year-old executives.... It's people my age who listen to it." For the record, Davis is only 75.