: At last night's debate, Mike Huckabee rips off Colin Powell's "Pottery Barn" Doctrine and sends Ron Paul into a righteous tizzy.
• : What would you change about your Facebook page if you knew that people could find it on Google? Go change it.
• Hopeless Harry: Royal paramour Chelsy Davy, weary and worn after a 9-hour flight, is left sitting in baggage claim while Harry, presumably, kicks back with Sex and the City reruns.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Really?: Upon his arrival in Australia, Pres. Bush answers the Deputy Prime Minister's question about progress in Iraq: "We're kicking ass."
• <a href="
" target="_blank">That old political story: Oil company exec supplies Alaska politician with sleeping pills and Viagra. Alaska politician takes them at wrong times, calls dealer for clarification. FBI, investigating rampant corruption in Alaska, picks up call along with politician's request for the oil company to send hats embroidered with "CBC"—"Corrupt Bastards Club."